What’s pop’n, ninjas? It’s been awhile since I’ve done an episode of Diesel Discourse but I’m excited to be back with my newest guest, Elizabeth Treese!
Elizabeth is the owner of Pillar Performance Gym in Miami, Florida. She is a mom of twins, Alessandra and Lucca, a trainer and group fitness instructor, with certifications including a Bachelors in Dance and Kinesiology, Pre/Postnatal, Strong First Level II, Animal Flow Level II, Functional Movement Screen, and Precision Nutrition.
We are discussing topics including:
- Her experience training while pregnant with twins
- Her advice for combating postpartum depression
- The best exercise every new mom should do
- Progressions for training the One-Arm Push-up
- The toughest exercise to relearn after the birth of her twins
Check it out:
If you want to learn more about Elizabeth Treese:
Website: Pillar Performance
Facebook: Elizabeth Satizabal
Thanks for watching! Til next time…peace, ❤ & ninja kicks!