What’s pop’n? This week I had the absolute pleasure of chatting with a fellow PCC Team Leader, Beth Andrews. Beth is the owner of Train Strong Gym in Cartersville, GA, a Senior RKC, and an Iron Maiden.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Beth first got started in the fitness industry and became a successful trainer and gym owner
- How she began training with kettlebells
- Beth’s awesome experience at the first ever Progressive Calisthenics Certification
- Beth’s many feats of strength and the one she is most proud of
- Beth’s future fitness goals
- How she motivated her son and daughter to begin training
- Upcoming workshops at her gym in Cartersville, GA
- One of her most memorable experiences with her personal training clients
Check it out:
If you would like to know more about Beth, then check out:
Thanks for joining me for another edition of Diesel Discourse! Til next time, Peace ❤ & Ninja Kicks!