What’s pop’n? Last week I got to chat with a woman who has been one of my fitness inspirations, Antoniette Pacheco. When I first got into street workout a few years ago, she was one of the first women who inspired me with her videos and photos.
In the following interview we discuss how Antoniette:
- Began practicing calisthenics during her time in the military.
- Got her first job as a personal trainer at a health club.
- Finds time to exercise and eat right as a busy mother.
- Met her boyfriend, Frank Medrano.
- Transitioned to a Vegan lifestyle without sacrificing her strength training.
- Refuses to give up no matter what life puts in front of her.
We also discuss general advice for people getting started with calisthenics or those looking to adopt a plant-based diet.
Check it out:
If you want to see more interviews like this then let me know with your comments and questions below! Thanks for watching!
Peace, ❤ & Ninja Kicks!