What’s pop’n ninjas, it’s almost 2016! It’s been an amazing year for me and I wanted to just take stock of all the wonderful feats, PRs, and noteworthy events that transpired this year!
- 2015 was a HUGE year for travel and I got to visit Germany, Italy, London, and Amsterdam and assist at the PCC workshops!
- I also became an official contributor to Bodybuilding.com!
- I married my best friend and the man of my dreams, Al Kavadlo! ❤
- And we got ourselves a new puffy friend named, Puffy!
- I did my first ever press to handstand:
- I also started to make progress towards my back lever with this one-leg variation:
- Did my first ever Meathook in Munich
- Inspired by my man getting his first Dragon Pistol, I did one, too!
- Finally began making HUGE strides towards my human flag!
- Did my first ever Lotus Forearm Stand
- Made a new international street workout friend, Isa Bell from Barstarzz Germany!
- Had the honor of appearing in two Kavadlo Bros books: Al Kavadlo’s Zen Mind Strong Body & Danny Kavadlo’s Strength Rules!
- And finally achieved my first Dragonfly pose!
I’m excited to see what awesomeness 2016 brings! I want to thank all of you ninjas who supported my blog and all my fitness endeavors this year! Without you, there would be no Diesel Grace!
Til next year, PEACE, ❤ & NINJA KICKS!